4/28/2009

NEW CAR!!!











Charlie bought me a new car!!! Well, its actually a 2007 but its new to me and the nicest thing i have ever owned and i am so so so so excited about it! Check out the pictures. All you ford haters, I use to be one of you, and I am aware it may be Found Off Road Dead, but at least it will look pretty on the side of the road! Thank You Amazing Husband!~!

3 comments:

  1. That car looks sweet! Way better than a mini van to pack your kids around in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet ride Callie! And you look rockin! And of course, your boys are so cute! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW! That looks amazing!!! Its so pretty! I'm jealous. I would only drink out of crystal goblets while driving it.

    ReplyDelete

CANCUN WITH LANDON


CHRISTMAS 2008


brothers


Landon


kason