4/23/2009

My bunny cages!!!



I have a new hobby and have rabbits! Its a little embarassing how much i enjoy having them. Two of them are pregnant right now and i am so excited for babies! I originally wanted them for kason to have some animals, but i love them even more for sure. These are the works of art of my father. He is so amazing, thank you so much for the cages dad! I am
completely enjoying them!

4 comments:

  1. Those cages are so cute! I'm sure your boys will love them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a secret, I want bunnies too! Way cute cages, I bet they are themost stylish bunnies on the block!

    ReplyDelete
  3. callie, I love them I love them I love them! So cute!!!! you have always loved rabbits, and you are right, your dad did a great job:) love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! Is there anything you can't do? I would live in that cage! Your bunnies are going to be little divas. I be they will like only drink evian water.

    ReplyDelete

CANCUN WITH LANDON


CHRISTMAS 2008


brothers


Landon


kason