How precious!! These pictures are priceless. Ilove the one of the two boys in the grass and the one of you and the boys looking out the window. Where's Charlie?
What a cute family you have. I remember when you were kinda little. Now look @ you being a Mom and it looks like you are loving it! I can't believe that both you and Andrea are Mom's of three or almost three. You always said you would have your kids together, well not quite together. but you both have little ones. Take care & talk to ya later. B
How precious!! These pictures are priceless. Ilove the one of the two boys in the grass and the one of you and the boys looking out the window. Where's Charlie?
ReplyDeleteSo super cute pictures! I love them!
ReplyDeleteCallie,
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute family you have. I remember when you were kinda little. Now look @ you being a Mom and it looks like you are loving it! I can't believe that both you and Andrea are Mom's of three or almost three. You always said you would have your kids together, well not quite together. but you both have little ones. Take care & talk to ya later. B