

We went to cancun last week with landon and it was quiet a learning experiance. I loved the food at our all inclusive resort, and i ate alot of mexican food and a lot of jalepenos and i cant even tell you how much i regreted it on the second day. I made my baby so dang sick and he was sooooooooooooooooooooo fussy and up at least five times a night for three days before i figured out what it was and it had time to get out of his system. Needless to say the first day and last day were great but the middle i was pretty much stuck in the hotel room because he wouldn't quit crying. I ordered alot of room service (minus all peppers) and watched tv. The other days we played in the waves, went shopping, and one of my favorites, I swung in this hammock with landon on me for 2 hrs. I loved every minute of that! Charlie went snorkling, got a massage on the beach. All in all it was a fun trip but it was really hard to leave kason, and have a baby that small. My advise, wait to take a baby on a trip until they can sit up all by themselves, and can eat some reagular food. Its too hard when you are the only thing that can make them happy! I have a slide show of all our vacation pictures at the bottom for those who want to see! Isn't landon adorable or what!








He is absolutely adorable and so is Kason. They just don't come any more precious than those two little boys. I love you all.
ReplyDeleteDid you love Cancun? Where did you stay? Thats a bummer about the jalepenos. Poor little guy. You have 2 little heartbreakers there! So handsome :)
ReplyDeleteI heard about your little manipulative attempt to trick jacque into telling you what your present is...you should be ashamed of youself! I dont even know who you are anymore.
ReplyDeleteYour kids are so cute! I can't get over how much Kason looks like charlie! I'm glad you had a good time. We'll have to get together soon! I'm dying to get out of the house!
ReplyDeleteso fun callie!love it:)
ReplyDeleteHey Callie!
ReplyDeleteWay cute blog! Cancun looks so fun! Thats too bad about the jalepenos. We had fun on Saturday I haven't stopped thinking about that movie though! Creepy!